Tuesday 18 March 2008

Am i a careless person?

Am i a careless person?
================
Darling..........
I am a careless person
That the words you said
In that day.........
I had a pain in my heart
When you need me
You won't say
Like this words .....
Isn't it ....?

Darling...............
I always scared to lose you
But, I have to say you that
You thought about me
Like a flower .......
Isn't it.....?
When you need the flower
You will put in your head
Later, the following day
You will throw it away
Isn't it.....?

Darling..........
For the moment
I 've lived in your head
As a little flower
I could be happy
Just , a little moment
I was in your head
I could be satisfied
I appreciated it
For my the whole life

My darling ....
You can say that ?
Am I a careless person?

compose by Michaelko

No comments: