Saturday 29 March 2008

My Last LOVE's appeal in High Corut ;)

My Last LOVE's appeal in High Corut
=============================

My darling...
I want to summit my appeal
To your LOVe's high court
Please, leave to settle
My LoVe's case is to explain you
After you refused my explanation
Here again ... my darling
Bcos, i love you so much
Don't run away from me


My darling ...
I will explain you, now
In the day ...
When you saw us
On the way to library
In the rainy day ...
I gave her my umbrella
Because , she is look like you
She is not involved with me
Any love affairs ...
Please, don't leave me
Alone, any more ...
Don't give your love
Any other men ...
If you hear my Last appeal
You will understand my love
My LOvE is ... i gave it to you
All of my life and kindness
Before you make decision
My love case ....
Review all of my LOVE,
My Words .......
My Touches ......
My Kisses ......
In your LoVE's high court
Please, kindly think about
When we loved those days
I kissed your lips ....
I hugged your body ...
I loved you very gently
Consider all those things
Involved in my Last LOvE Appeal

Compose by Michael Ko


No comments: