Sunday 27 April 2008

My love letter to you in this summer =)

My love letter to you in this summer ;)
============================

My darling sweet heart ............
How are you ? I am missing you
So much .....

In this time .........
You can see the flowers
Are blossoming ....
Without any interfere
Oh thou flowers near rivers and streams
Oh thou flowers mountains range
Oh thou flowers near the villages
Because , you know it ?
The summer is coming .....
But, Mr. winter is leaving you
Without any food prints
Isn't it ........ ?
Please, don't mind about it
You will not get any freezing
To your body .....
In this summer .....
I always live with you
Even, I can't give you
As a promise ......
But, I will live as long as
I can do for you my darling ...
I will give you my love of warmth
I will create a concert of singing birds around you
I will tell the flowers to blossom all of their beauties
I will make the time more longer ... for us .... :)
You will enjoy with this summer in your heart ....
You can paint a painting for memory of us ..... ;)
My darling sweet heart ... with kisses , Michaelko ;)

Compose by Michaelk Copyright ©2008



No comments: