Friday 18 April 2008

Should i be a winner or loser :(

Should i be a winner or loser
========================

LOVE is mean to be a winner
Some time nothing to get
If you mean of ....
LOVE and WAR is the same

I should be a winner or loser
Could you decide my behalf
I have to move on ... Or
I have to leave behind my self
It is hurt to me ....
To make my own decision
If i leave to you
I know it that i wanted ....
To you as my a red rose
I will kiss you all the time
I will love you all the time
Love is mean a loser ?
Tell me your LOVe theories
Tell me you a map of mind
Any how i will give you
My LOVE upon you
Even, I could be wrong
With my decision ....
I can't live without you
That is my mind
I can't love without you
That is my love .............

Compose by Michaelko Copyright ©2008

No comments: