Thursday 29 May 2008

I will pray to my lord

I will pray to my lord
===================================
My darling .........
I am still hearing your
Love words to my heart
I am still looking at your
Photo on my table
Near my bed .........
My darling .....
There are chances to live
Between ......
You and me
Day after days
I am counting on it
I want to see you, again
Even, i don't have a chance now
I still holding my hope to you
My love and desire
Will never end with you
I hope our days will come
The happiest days of us
Together in my life
My darling .......
I believe that
You will also miss to me
I would like to drink
With you a cup of coffee
In a beautiful morning
In the summer's beach
That i want to pray
To my lord ......
Every day ........
My darling ..........
Compose by Michaelko Copyright ©2008

No comments: