Tuesday 27 May 2008

Songs of silent , in the secret beach :(

Songs of silent, in the secret beach
================================================

Whilst, i am coming to you
In the time ..... long ago
You welcomed warmly
In the beach of kindness
Now, no where you are ....
I am looking for you
Along the beach of kindness
No where you are .....
I am calling to the ocean
From the beach of kindness
The tides and waves
Told me your news
Even, they didn't see you
My darling ...........
I was tired by you
In the secret beach of us
I wanted to listen your love songs
Once upon a time ....
You sang the songs beside me
In this beach ....
I kisses your body ..... tirelessly
I touched your body ..... tirelessly
I did love with my soul .... tirelessly
Before ......... you leave me
Why don't you tell me a word ?
My darling sweet heart ......

Compose by Michaelko Copyright ©2008

No comments: