Thursday 5 June 2008

A love letter in the bottle :)



A love letter in the bottle
=========================================

My darling ..........
The golden evening in the beach
The falling flowers ......
The dried leaves ......
Flying with the wind
The hopes of tomorrow
They will reach
Together with the waves
In the white sanded beach
The melodies of songs .... of waves
The voices of calling ....
I can hear sometime
From the blue ocean ....
Now, you are far away
But, I can reach you
From this ocean ...
That i realized ....
So, i wrote a love letter
For you ....
I put in a bottle of glass
And I've thrown it away
In the blue ocean .....
With my love words ....
I believe that you will get
My love letter across
The deepest ocean .....
My darling sweet heart ..

Compose by Michaelko Copyright ©2008

No comments: