Saturday 8 March 2008

The dried flowers and my tears ;(

The dried flowers and my tears
========================
Darling ........my sweet heart baby
When i crying, my tears come down to you as a sea
The trees are falling the leaves to you as my love letters
When the flowers near to me .. i don't care to kiss
I really don't know about the value of the flowers
They blossom for me... but, when i was late ...
To kiss the flowers when they near to me
I think, it might be always for me.. that i believe
Burt, now they are gone away from me forever
I don't know why i careless them ... oh my darling
Please, forgive me that I will leave a sad song for you
When you bring your smell that i forget to breath
That i regret that i will be never smell of yours , darling
When you blossom ... it was only once that i forget
But, Darling..... i will never forget to you from my heart
Darling ... i will keep of your dried leaves of the flowers
That... you left for me under my pillow .....
Darling my sweet heart baby ..........................

compose by Michaelkoko

No comments: