Sunday 6 April 2008

My little singing bird, don't leave me alone

My little singing bird, don't leave me alone
======================
Oh ..... my little singing bird
Even, you leave me ........
I am always wating for you
I want to be with you ...
As soon as possible .......
Please don't leave me alone
Bcos, i won't face my life
Without you ....

Why don't you come along to me
You knew that i am waiting for you
The day when you rest ....
On my shoulder ....
You sang for me that songs
I will repeat in my heart
Until you come to me

Ever morining ...
When i open my window
I am looking for you
Where are you now ?
I am feeling unwell
I don't want to see
The sky without you
I don't want to kiss
The flowers without you
My heart is empty with blood
I will wait until you come back
In my near the window
Oh...My little singing bird ...

Compose by Michaelko






No comments: