Saturday 5 April 2008

My love will record a myth of us


My love will record a myth of us
=========================

My darling ... come here … to me
Honestly, I will say to you …..
I love you so much about that….
I will do my promise in front of you
I will record my words on the golden plate
I will write my heart beating as my poems
I will sing my love words as a classical song lyric
I will touch you very softly and gently
I will kiss you from your toes to head, even a single hair
I will breathe your scent of body
I will make you happy as a magician
I will make a massage to relax your body
I will make love to you until you rest in my arms
And all of those I will record in my diary
I will tell you our grand children about it
As a myth of love story ….
So, you will feel my love
Until you will die … in the day ….

Compose by Michaelko

No comments: