Friday 23 May 2008

I will go a journey with you :)

I will go a journey with you
=========================================


A beautiful morning of this winter
I saw the fog flying away with the winds
And ........
I saw that the sun're rising from the east
The birds were flying to find the foods
A lovely morning of their departure
My darling , you give me the promise
To hold my hand until the end of this journey
To build our love ..... in paradise
To be strong my darling ...
My effort will complete with you
My desire will be strong with you
My love will multiply with you


My darling .....
My ambition will not finish , yet
Why do you want to unhold our hands ?
Why do you want to leave before the end of journey ?
Be strong with me ....
The happy days will come ....

That we hope for our journey
It will come with your desire
It will fulfill with your love
It will complete with your kindness
It will achieve with your sincere
I will be with you till the end of this journey
What ever i will face
What ever i will lose
What ever i will feel
I will never say to you
"Goodbye" my darling sweetheart

Compose by Michaelko Copyright ©2008

No comments: