Friday 23 May 2008

You are the most beautiful girl, My darling :)

Friday, 23 May 2008

You are the most beautiful girl, My darling:)
==================================================

My daring ...........
A little bird said to me
About the flowers
For this beauties of the world
Without the flowers .....
There is nothing beauty
Is that true my darling ?
I never think like this
Without your beauty ....
There is nothing beauty
In this world ....
That i believe it
My Darling ...........
If i tell you the truth
Under the blue sky
When the flowers
Are blossoming
When the little birds
Are singing ......
I picked up ....
Those flowers
And ............
I attached with a hair clip
On your head
In this moment .......
You are the most
Beautiful girl in this world
How is it ?
My darling sweet heart

Compose by Michaelko Copyright ©2008

No comments: