Tuesday 20 May 2008

Our love's agreement :)

Our love's agreement
==========================

My darling ......
After you left me ....
My heart feeling is so bad
My heart is pain in deepest parts
All the time ........
Now, we have to re-think between us
I always imagine like this .......
When I'm sleeping in your breasts
My life is so peaceful time my darling ....
When you're sleeping in my chest
My life is a complete man by your touch
When i get your kindnesses
My life is in luxurious days
When you behave like a child
My love is in bliss
When i do like a child
Your patient is like my Mom
In the future ....
I will try to serve to you
As your Slave .....
I will try to know about you
As my Queen ....
I will try to care about you
As my Wife .......
Real love is give and take
Between us my Darling
If some one might be wrong
We have to forgive each other in the future
So, we will not get any heart pains
Do you agree with me ?
My darling sweet heart ....

Compose by Michaelko Copyright ©2008

No comments: