Tuesday 20 May 2008

You will get the bliss with my love :)

You will get the bliss with my love
================================================

My Darling ...........
When i am away from you
Please, do not cry alone .....
There is no body to wipe out
With handkerchief .....
Your tears drops from your cheeks

When i am near you
Please, do cry in my chest
So, I can tightly hug your body
The whole night ....
And i will wipe out
Your tear drops from your cheeks
With my handkerchief .....
Is it all right my darling sweet heart ... ?

My Darling ..........
When i am away from you
Please, do not wait till' mid-night
There is no body to sing the Love's songs
For you till .... fall in sleep

When i am near you
Please, do listen in my chest
So, you will hear my heart beatings
And i will play my old guitar
With my Love's song for you
The whole night ....
So, you can fall in sleep
In my chest ... with my melodies
And my heart beatings ....
Is it all right my darling sweet heart .... ?

Compose by Michaelko Copyright ©2008

No comments: