Saturday 17 May 2008

Will you fulfill with me about all of my wishes ? ;=)

Will you fulfill, about all of my wishes ?
==========================================
=======

My darling .......
It is a natural law
I can accept it
That the rain drops
Come from the sky
But, My darling ...
My mind is flying away to you ....
My soul is fleeing away to you ....
They will follow wherever you are ....
May i ask you my darling ?
Is that a natural law ?

My darling ......
In the summer ...
My mind are flying like a bird
My soul are wildly winding like air
My desire are like a storm
Above the earth
Looking for you
My darling sweet heart
I am keeping my Love's words
All the time ........
When I get a chance
I will tell you about my Love's words
Kindly and softly
Please, help me my little birds
May i ask you my little birds ?
Can you bring my words
As a Love's song to her ?

My darling .......
I want to live without worrying to you
I want to think without thinking to you
I want to sleep without missing to you
I want to live as a hair clip in your hair
I want to follow as your shadow
I want to take care as a red rose in my garden
I want to rest on your shoulder as a bird
I want to put my face in your two breast
I want to kiss your flying hair in the sunshine
I want to touch your naked body on the beach
I want to talk all of my Love's words in the whole night
I want to make love in the green sea like as fishes
I want to watch you as a cat in the night
May i ask you my darling sweet heart ?
Will you fulfill, about all of my wishes ?

Compose by Michaelko Copyright ©2008

No comments: